As a member of the Yakezie personal finance bloggers, I support my fellow members in various ways – commenting, tweeting, guest posting, etc. This month, a small group of us banded together to vigorously support each other. Our blogs lean more towards the lifestyle genre of personal finance, so our focus was on living a more environmentally conscious lifestyle and saving money along the way. Here is just a sampling of posts from our group:
- Prairie Eco Thrifter – Learn how to choose healthy foods more wisely.
- Frugal Confessions – How to Donate for Free to Japan Tsunami and Japan Earthquake Relief
- Sustainable Personal Finance– Staging Your Home with Renovations – Basement and Exterior. Tips to spruce up basements and exteriors. See their DIY finished projects.
- Mandi Minding Money – Welcome to the World, Baby G. Congratulations to Mandi on her new baby!
- Happy Simple Living –Green and Organic: Joining the ‘One in a Million’ Movement. Eliza has some great tips on living green.
- Mom’s Plans – Four Ways to Get Dinner on the Table: Part 1. Melissa’s shares her recipes frequently and tips to stretch a grocery budget.
- Sustainable Life Blog – Getting Started with Frugality and DIY. Easy ways to get started towards a more frugal path.
Enjoy this end of the Month reading!