Happy 4th of July! As I’m nearing my two-year blog anniversary, I decided I wanted to celebrate my anniversary and the “official” beginning of summer with a bang; a spectacular summer give-away. What better way to do that than by sponsoring items that offer summer fun on a budget. Many of my favorite summer memories revolve around inexpensive activities; swimming, picnics, camping, and bar-be-que.
As a grand prize for this give-away I’m giving away National Geographic Complete National Parks of the United States book. Filled with gorgeous park photos it will inspire you to explore the wonders of nature, hike outdoors, and camp among the star-filled sky. This book comes with a US map demarcating the nation’s national parks and trail systems. Who’s up for hiking the Pacific Crest trail? It also breaks down the parks by region and state.
But that’s not all (sorry if I sound like a TV informercial!) Some of my fellow Yakezie member’s have also sponsored terrific items as well:
- Second prize: $25 Amazon voucher from Frugal Zeitgeist
- Third prize: $25 PayPal payment from Maximizing Money
- Fourth prize: $25 Amazon gift card from Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- Fifth prize: $20 Starbucks gift card from Bucksome Boomer
- Sixth prize: World’s Best Hot Dog Roasting Fork from Financial Excellence
- Seventh prize: $15 Amazon gift card from Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
- Eighth prize: $15 Amazon gift card from KNS Financial
- One more prize: $20 PayPal payment from Thirty Six Months
How to Enter
One entry is equal to one of the following: leave a comment, tweet this post, or share it. If you leave a comment and tweet this post, that will equate to two entries and so on. Please make sure you leave a message in my comment section explaining what you did so I can count each entry accurately.
Winners will be drawn randomly at 6pm PDT on July 18th, 2011. The first person randomly drawn will win the first prize and so on.
Start your summer off with a bang and enter to win one (or more) of these eight prizes!