As I am remaining to keep my blog quasi-anonymous, I realize that there are some things you should know about me. (I’m kinda stealing this post idea from Ryan’s 8 Random Things About Me post from Planting Dollars – Sorry Ryan!) So here are just a few quick and dirty facts about me:
- I’m short. Barely 5′ 2″. My husband, on the other hand, is a foot taller than me.
- I’m a Starbucks addict. You probably already knew this, especially if you checked out my guest post at gobankingrates.com.
- I love my green, Raleigh, Comfort bike. I bike as much as I can to Starbucks (of course!) to school, to the bank, to the grocery store. (Though lately I’ve been a little lazy :(!)
- I use Quickbooks to help track my spending. I’m the bookkeeper around my house, including handling all of my husband’s client invoices (he’s self employed), purchase orders, and even help out on projects occasionally.
- I’ve been able to pay down about $8,000 in debt. I still have more to go, but I’m getting there. I should be seeing that finish line in under 24 months, whew!
- My husband and I are hoping to purchase a house in the next year to year in a half. Perhaps a little house, under 1,500 square feet.
- I’ve increased my credit score by almost 200 points this past year. I need to raise it about 60 more points, but if I continue making on time payments and using my credit cards lightly, that should happen this year.
- I love architecture, especially little house plans. For those of you who are looking for terrific house plans, I finally created a ‘House Plan’ category and organized my posts that include links to house plan sites I’ve found. You can see this category on the right side bar. I notice that much of my Google traffic is from people searching little house plans, so here’s to you!
- I like to hike. I’ve hiked the Grand Canyon twice, hiked Yosemite’s Half Dome in a day (up and down), hiked Vernal Falls twice, and I hope to someday hike Mt. Whitney. (I’m not at all interested in Mt. Everest!)
Random facts that confirm I’m boring!