Most Sunday’s are lazy days for me, minus cleaning the bathrooms or homework I’m trying to catch up on. For that reason alone, I normally don’t post on Sunday. However, this week I feel like I’ve cheated my readers because I’ve been over whelmed with work and class work. To make up for my guilty feelings, I’m posting a short Sunday round-up. Most of these posts are from the Yakezie Challenge bloggers, blogs I follow and read. Enjoy an afternoon of some terrific articles:
- Financial Samurai writes about how it’s never cool to be late, ever, in Punctuality Breeds Credibility. I love his tone of writing and have been a follower for many months.
- Sweating the Big Stuff posts about Lessons Learned from Who Wants to be a Millionaire. I especially agree with the “Don’t be greedy!” topic.
- Len Penzo came up with a great chart on how to determine if purchasing an extended warranty is worth the additional money in Should I or Shouldn’t I?
- Planting Dollars writes about how many of us become our profession, or do we? In Are You Your Profession? I think I’m a chameleon, myself. I blend where ever I go. 😉
- Suburban Dollar asks if you really want to be your own boss? It takes a lot of responsibility and gumption to manage your time and projects in Are You Sure You Want to be Your Own Boss?
- Eliminate the Muda posts about The Ben Franklin Close, or how to refute a salesman using a technique Ben Franklin himself perfected over 200 years ago.
I have to work today, drats! Every third Sunday I help my husband with a very particular client that sucks the life out of us. One of these days, my weekends will be mine and mine alone! So much for that day of rest until then. 😉