This isn’t any old Sunday, it’s my B’day Sunday and I’m feeling….well, a little wrinkled! (Notice, I didn’t say OLD! I don’t feel old, only …..tired.) Raised in the late ’70’s and 80’s, my childhood idol was Christie Brinkley (in the looks department at least.) I’m still striving to look like her, and she’s at least 18 years older than me! However, enough about me….I’ll be relaxing today…and waited on. Below are a few posts that grabbed my attention:
- Financial Samurai’s Over the Hill at 40 caught my attention. Maybe because I’m only a couple of years away from this once dreaded time demarkation. Isn’t 40 the new 30 now?
- Rainy Day Saver and Your Financial Metamorphosis… She makes some excellent points. I’m so close to being financially free, I can taste it!
- Bucksome Boomer and Tuesday Tidbits…(this is sort of like my Tuesday Tips!) shares with her readers that this week some National Parks offered free entrance!
- Planting Dollars asks what to do once you’ve achieved financial freedom in Financial Freedom…Now What? I’m still working on becoming financially free, however, I see this couple’s dilemma (I can relate…I’m a business owner too.)
- Budgets are Sexy with Touching Money Has Always Made Me Feel Better….I’d have said something else, but…..I try and keep it clean around here 🙂
- Money Reasons describes the 4 Different Ways to Learn Financial Lessons…I myself have always leaned towards number 2 but am trying to make it a point of leaning towards number 3, I swear!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!