I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday! For me, it’s the last day of Spring Break, yet it’s only a couple months away before Summer Vacation begins (teacher’s are lucky, we get all the breaks. Vacation breaks, that is! I’m a dork ;).) I had some time to check out fellow Yakezie members posts, here is the latest – enjoy!
- Planting Dollars and Where to you Store Your Financial Records? Good question. I have a few things of importance that are not in the safest place as I type this.
- Young and Thrify with Why You Shouldn’t Pay for Your Lottery Ticket on a Credit Card. Seems like a no-brainer, but it’s not the finance charges that get you!
- Ultimate Money Blog and What is Swagbucks? This finally inspired me to sign up for my own account.
- Elminate the Muda with What Sacrifices are You Willing to Make? An eye-opening look at living simply, an interview with Early Retirement Extreme.
- Len Penzo and It’s True: Premium Gasoline is a Lot Like Male Enhancement Drugs. Catchy title. I like reading Len’s blog, it’s kind of like reading Consumer Reports with an edge.
- 151 Days Off with To Swipe or Not to Swipe. Placing all your charges on your credit card can be rewarding if you have amazing self-control!
- Fiscal Fizzle with Stop Wasting Time and Start Clipping Coupons. I couldn’t agree more. I save a lot of money this way!
And for some random excitement, my blog finally broke out of that 200,000 Alexa Ranking. I’m now heading toward breaking out of that 100,000 category. I’m the little house that could! I apologize for my dorky comments. I just can’t help myself.