On Sunday, I posted part 1 of my Yakezie Carnival listing. However, because of the copious amounts of entries, I decided to run a part 2 to accommodate all the other entries and their terrific posts. So here is my part 2, enjoy:
- Personal Finance by the Book with Stretch the Life of Your Mower by Giving Him a Name, what a concept!
- Free from Broke with Costs in Buying a Home Besides Your Mortgage; I need to read this post myself.
- Rainy Day Saver with Your Financial Metamorphosis: Change is Possible; a refreshing look at how anyone can become financially free.
- Christian Common Sense with 5 Reasons to Get Netflix and Cut the Cable; I personally love Netflix and would whole-heartedly agree.
- Money Crush with Being Able to Afford Something vs. Making Payments — “Can I Afford It?” from a Different Point of View; Great topic.
- Eventual Millionaire with What I did with a $10,000 Refund; I could think of lot’s of things!
- Financial Samurai with Why are President Obama and the Democrats Against Charity?
- Personal Finance Firewall with How to Cut Costs at the Dentist; This would be a very helpful article if you are paying out of pocket!
- Money Funk with 8 Simple Steps to Having an Organized Life; Who doesn’t want to be organized?
- Car Insurance Comparison with How to Find the Best Auto Insurance Agent; I use esurance and so don’t personally have one of these myself, but I’m sure there are plenty of others who could benefit from these tips.
- Simple Life in France with The Slippery Smell of Clean and Its Costs
- Money Help for Christians with How to Safely Store Passwords; I need to read this, STAT!
- Car Negotiation Coach with 10 Expensive Car Negotiating Mistakes
- Money Reasons with Crucifying Goldman Sachs, Start of The Witch Hunts; I hear this is quite a tantalizing read.
- The Millionaire Nurse Blog with Your Emergency Fund: Let’s Fine Tune That Baby; Another must read.
- Free From Broke with We’re Buying a House!; I wish I could say the same . Congrats, though!
Whew! I think that covers everyone who submitted an article for the May 2nd Carnival. Enjoy your Wednesday!