This week, Ryan over at Planting Dollars is hosting the Yakezie Challenge Results and doing a darn fine job if I do say so myself. As an active participant , I want to highlight those sites that have increased their traffic the most this past week. I’ve highlighted their most recent posts, all tantalizing reading material:
- Girl with a Red Balloon (named after a cinema classic – love the name): Odds and Ends, Plus a Break has increased her traffic by a whopping 45% and is recovering from a tooth extraction, ouch!
- Young and Thrifty: I’m a regular reader now, so check out her “Other” Investments post. Increased her traffic by 34%, you go girl!
- Rainy Day Saver: I’ve been reading her blog since I started mine. I love her new design, check out her most recent post about not Beating Yourself Up Over Spending. Increased her traffic by 31%. (There’s a trend here, the female bloggers have been growing their audience the most….must be that girl power!)
- Stay at Home Mom CFO: Another female blogger that increased her traffic by 26%, check out her recent post about Living in 1 of America’s 25 Most Richest Counties.
- My Money Minute: Some of us can definitely relate to Jason’s most recent post, Unemployment Benefits Denied! He increased his traffic by 25% (finally a dude, right?)
- 151 Days Off: Sometimes I read blog posts without reading the ‘about’ page and based on the tone of the writing, I make an inference about if it is a female or male blogger. I was completely wrong on this one. Here is her latest post, Where Do You Get Your Inspiration. She’s increased her traffic by 23%.
- CJBowker: His most recent post was a Yakezie Wrap-Up, so I’m including his second most recent post, What Do You Do? Increased his traffic 22%.
Great work on the part of the Yakezie members. Selfless promotion does work!