What Fruits Have Bugs In Them, Bosch 700 Series Dishwasher, Teacher Clip Art Black And White, Alcohol Percentage Calculator, Mulberry Tree Leaves, Small Cabins For Sale In Texas Hill Country, Canon Rf 70-200 F4 Price, Bowflex Selecttech 560 Review, Hp All In One Screen Flickering, Nne Lion Guard, " />

October 2019. Here is a list of some of the best places to visit in Greece in July 2020 to make your holiday the most memorable ever! Summer in Greece is hot and sunny. You will be well dry during your stay! Get the monthly weather forecast for Mykonos, Southern Aegean, Greece, including daily high/low, historical averages, to help you plan ahead. See travelhealthpro.org.uk - for current travel health news. See gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCDOtravelGovUK on Twitter and Facebook.com/FCDOtravel - for the latest general FCDO travel advice, including coronavirus travel guidance, security and local laws, and passport and visa information. Our top deals tailored to you, straight to your inbox >Sign up for offers. To find out more, please read our Sunshine Hours 13 hours. Nea Moudania. High Temperature 33.4 °C 92 °F. Updated 6:43 AM ET, Thu July 11, 2019 Six people were killed in the freak storm that hit northern Greece Wednesday. Although the country is not protected by the Azores High, the weather is consistently sunny. And all of our holidays are designed to help you Discover Your Smile. Rainfall Days 1 days. All cruise ships are linked to their complete current itinerary. In the capital city Athens, temperatures average around 29 o C in the daytime, reaching highs of 33 o C in the afternoons and lows of 24 o C after dark. Lightning, dust and UV forecasts are also … Hanioti. (CNN) A freak storm in northern Greece … More about our weather records Corfu Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours November 30, 2020 November 29, 2020 November 28, 2020 November 27, 2020 November 26, 2020 November 25, 2020 November 24, 2020 November 23, 2020 November 22, 2020 November 21, 2020 November 20, 2020 November 19, 2020 November 18, 2020 November 17, 2020 … The south of Greece is typically much hotter than the north, so go to the southern resorts if you like more intense heat. Read an overview of the climate. More about our weather records Santorini Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours November 24, 2020 November 23, 2020 November 22, 2020 November 21, 2020 November 20, 2020 November 19, 2020 November 18, 2020 November 17, 2020 November 16, 2020 November 15, 2020 November 14, 2020 November 13, 2020 November 12, 2020 November 11, 2020 … How sunny is it in Santorini in July? With 6mm of rain falling over one day in the month, you don’t have to worry about bringing a waterproof jacket. Halkidiki. According to EMY, temperatures will reach up to 40° – 42° Celsius on Wednesday, July 10, 2019. All the flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. It almost never rains during this month. Weather ☀ ⛅ Greece ☀ ⛅ June ☀ ⛅ Information on temperature, sunshine hours, water temperature & rainfall in June for Greece. With good weather conditions, july is a good month to go in this locality in Greece. Rainfall Days 1 days. ... Weather… Further inland the weather can be much cooler, especially in the central and northwestern mountain ranges, where there’s often snow for many months of the year. See gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice - for FCDO travel advice about individual destinations. Weather; Death Toll Rises to 7, as Greece Remains in Shock After Mega-Storm. Low Temperature 23.6 °C 74 °F. Only in the north and in mountainous areas, where the sun usually shines anyway, at times there can be showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon, especially in June (in July and August they become a bit rarer). A weather front, known locally as “Oceanis” brought heavy rain, hail and strong wind to the island from 23 February, 2019. 3 Best Places To Visit In Greece In July. Wave forecasts are provided for the Mediterranean waters as well as for the Greek Seas. High Temperature 29 °C 84 °F. Crete Weather July Averages, Greece. Rainfall 5.8 mm. Close. For each destination, Easyvoyage's weather tool gives you temperature and rainfall indicators, along with wind force and direction and sunrise/sunset times. Day Temperature 29.1 °C 84 °F. Temperature of water and air, precipitation, amount of days with rain and advice on the best time to visit Greek Islands. In July, the capital Athens is hot with little chance of rain, with similar weather on the many islands of Greece. The average daily maximum is 33 C and the average daily minimum is 17 C. There is a 99% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 1% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 0mm of rainfall this month. The average daily maximum is 33 C and the average daily minimum is 17 C. Coronavirus - For the latest travel advice please check the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. Our website uses cookies to improve your tui experience. The timetable displays dates and times cruise ships are in Santorini based on the major cruise lines itineraries. The advice can change so check regularly for updates. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. May. June. A body has since been recovered. There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thira, Santorini in July - that's 93% of daylight hours . Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.caa.co.uk, Thomas Cook: UK Nederland België Belgique, Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. Travel guide and advices. What’s the weather like in Greece in July? Crete: Seven-day weather forecast. Tweet . In July, the capital Athens is hot with little chance of rain, with similar weather on the many islands of Greece. Cookie Notice. Some of the flights on this website are also financially protected by the ATOL scheme, but ATOL protection does not apply to all flights.

What Fruits Have Bugs In Them, Bosch 700 Series Dishwasher, Teacher Clip Art Black And White, Alcohol Percentage Calculator, Mulberry Tree Leaves, Small Cabins For Sale In Texas Hill Country, Canon Rf 70-200 F4 Price, Bowflex Selecttech 560 Review, Hp All In One Screen Flickering, Nne Lion Guard,

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary

Advertising

Analytics

Other