Hello! And thanks for visiting Little House in the Valley. My husband and I are
in our late 30’s in our early mid-40’s (yikes!), he owns his own graphic and web design business and I’m a teacher, and we are in the process of building and purchasing a manufactured home.
I’m documenting the process as well as posting about prefab, little, small, and tiny houses. I often talk about personal finance as well since it took us a while to get to this point, i.e. save up a down payment and find a home within our price range in the Los Angeles area.
On a side note, I am not a financial analyst or a financial expert. I am just a person sharing my journey to achieving financial freedom and buying a home. However, I’m not a complete dunce. I have a bachelor’s degree in anthropology and two teaching credentials.
Some comments about Guest Posts: I do accept guest posts, however they need to be original in content. I also prefer content that is useful to my readers, which means the article or post would be beneficial and would help my readers make responsible choices. Once the guest post has been submitted and published on Little House in the Valley, all content belongs to Little House in the Valley.
Guest Posts by Little House: I like submitting guest posts to other sites. However, I do work full time and am not always able to commit to writing articles free of charge. Money motivates me, so if you offer some kind of incentive, I might be more able to set aside some time to write an article! 😉
Connect with our Visitors who:
- Are searching for alternative housing information, ideas, and inspiration
- Are interested in learning about sheds, cottages and other small dwellings
- Are actively pursuing a smaller ecological footprint
- Are looking for financial independence and freedom from debt
- Are looking to find money-saving tips and motivation to help them reach their financial goals
- Are looking to simplify and downsize their lives
Promote your Offer, Brand, Concepts and more on a website that is:
- Regularly Updated with articles, promotions, contests and more
- Supportive of Little House and Tiny Home movements for Financial Sustainability
- Actively promoting Ecological and Earth-Friendly solutions
- Active in Relevant Social Media networks
LittleHouseintheValley.com Offers much Different Advertising Options Including:
- Featured guest articles and inclusion into LH’s social network
- Product reviews of merchandise relevant to our audience
- Banner advertisements in a variety of sizes
- Affiliate promotions using text and graphics placements
We’re happy to provide advertising opportunities and rates to you.
If you’d like to contact me, please feel free to do at email@example.com