This week there were some great posts written by Yakezie blog members. I try to keep up with about 8 – 10 posts throughout the week (some weeks I have more time than others!) Here is my latest round-up. Good work, everyone!
- 151 Days Off – Being 37 is Sexy. I can’t agree with her more! I’m pushing 38 this coming month and feel great. 😉
- Early Retirement Extreme – The Lifestyle Design Blog Drinking Game. I’m in, where do I sign up?
- Eliminate the Muda – Combat the Closing Technique, The Make it Affordable Close. I’m horrible at negotiating and the art of making a deal. Lean Life Coach makes it sound so easy 🙂
- Sweating the Big Stuff – Dollar Cost Averaging. This post is over my head, but I’m looking forward to more posts on retirement.
- Stay at Home Mom CFO – “Math Class is Tough!” I loved the title of this post, considering I’m taking one this semester.
I’m on Spring Break this week. I’m not sure if that means I’ll have more time for posting, or more time for playing hooky! I guess I’ll see how the week goes 😉
Sharing links The code didn’t work, whoops! thanks to the Centsible Life: