Read some of my longer-running series posts.
Money Problem/Solution Series (New!)
- Not Enough Saved for Retirement? Think Outside the Box (or Country)
- Savings Account Non-Existent? Try a New Approach
- Broke Before Payday? A Solution That Could Help
Moving to a New City Series (ongoing)
- Moving to a New City, Part 1 – Research
- Moving to a New City, Part 2 – Narrowing Down My Search
- Moving to a New City, Part 2B – Rent or Buy
- Moving to a New City, Part 3 – The Visit
Tuesday Tips – Environmental Money Saving Ideas (30 in all – I am still adding these links….)
- Tuesday Tips Week 1 -Tip #1 : Use your own reusable containers for water and food.
- Tuesday Tips Week 2 – Tip #2: Recycle your own recyclables!
- Tuesday Tips Week 3 – Tip #3: Bicycle your way to the grocery store; save money and lose inches!
- Tuesday Tips Week 4 – Tip #4: Sew a patch and make your jeans last longer.
- Tuesday Tips Week 5 – Tip #5: Compost your kitchen scraps.
Newlywed Financial Bliss Box Series